Thursday, January 17, 2013

Google hangouts: Next frontier in education

By Will Deyamport, III, Ed.D. Candidate























On January 15, 2013, I conducted a webinar for Edweb.net titled: Google hangouts: Next frontier in education. I talked about the various ways administrators can use Google Hangouts as a communication tool, a community outreach tool, and as a professional development tool. Please click to see the webinar. Once inside, please click on Slide 1 to start the webinar. Your feedback is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I read this article. I think You put a lot o f effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. gcse maths tutor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I clicked on the webinar and got to view your slideshow. I mean, Google Hangout wasn't that much popular ever since it's introduced to the public. It also became a topic of many college papers and articles. However, the future efforts of the people behind Google paid well because there's more people using it now.

    ReplyDelete